Light Microscope Facility (LMF)
The Light Microscope Facility (LMF) runs and maintains up to date equipment based on light microscopes. The LMF operates on a cost recovery basis were systems as well as technical support can be booked. We currently have more than 30 different advanced microscope systems with a variety of accessory equipment like environmental chambers, fully equipped small animal operation tables or micromanipulators. The LMF personnel have a wide-area scientific and technical background to ideally support your experiments. External users are welcome.
Select a link to learn more about our systems:
Become a LMF User
- Contact Dr. Hans Fried.
- Personal meeting with LMF staff to discuss the project (biological question, sample preparation, and data analysis) and to explain the booking/charging system.
- Agree and sign the rules.
- Depending on your background and the planed experiments you might need a theoretical introduction.
- Introduction to the hard- and software. Depending on your background a second or even a third training session might be necessary.
- LMF rules (external)
- For pricing information, please contact Dr. Hans Fried
|Dr.||Hans-Ulrich Fried||Service Leader of Light Microscope Facility||hans.fried(at)dzne.de|
|Dr.||Ireen König||Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin||Ireen.Koenig(at)dzne.de|