Do you already have plans – for what comes next?
Get right up close to the action in one of Europe's leading research institutions
APPRENTICESHIP – what do we offer?
New trainees begin their apprenticeship in August / September of each year. For our available trainee positions, we welcome highly motivated young people who can support us at our Bonn site. Here is your chance to jump into an exciting workplace:
- Biological laboratory technician (male/female/diverse)
- IT specialist systems integration (male/female/diverse)
- Animal keeper, research and clinical areas (male/female/diverse)
- Office administrator (male/female/diverse) – With the option to simultaneously obtain an entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife)
Available positions are listed here.
What does the DZNE offer you?
- Sound, forward-looking training in an international environment
- The opportunity to work independently, under your own responsibility
- The opportunity to develop your personal potential
- Accredited further training courses
- A great team, and a pleasant working atmosphere
- A Jobticket (discount card for public transportation) or a parking spot
- External internships – for example, at one of our other sites
What we would like to see in you
- A good intermediate school leaving certificate
- Good skills in German, English and math
- An eagerness to learn, and a willingness to take the initiative
- The ability to work in teams, commitment, reliability and a strong sense of responsibility
WHY THE DZNE?
Because we offer you a modern workplace, in an international setting fostering curiosity and open-mindedness. We offer you a position with a perspective, along with the opportunity to identify and apply your strengths. We are an employer who will promote and support you in your development.
HOW can you get to know the DZNE?
Starting in 2021, we will be participating in the "Girls Day" and "Boys Day" programs. We are eagerly looking forward to the opportunity to offer young people insights into the many different professions and areas represented at the DZNE. We invite you to apply for available positions, as soon as they are advertised on the websites www.girls-day.de and www.boys-day.de.
Also, you can become acquainted with the DZNE through an internship. We ask that you apply at least four months in advance of the internship you are interested in. Please be sure to indicate what department or research group you would like to learn about.
- Training & continuing education programs
- Support for a good work life balance
- Occupational health management
- Gender equality
Your opportunities at the DZNE
- Career opportunities for early career researchers
- Apprenticeship at the DZNE
- Your application
- Your questions
Internships and Bachelor/Master thesis