We have ten sites and offer a wide range of positions. We welcome your interest in working at the DZNE and invite your application. Our job portal, with current lob listings, is available here.
Unfortunately, we cannot consider unsolicited applications.
The application process
We ask that you submit your application online if at all possible, since that greatly expedites our processing. Click on "apply" at the end of any job description to reach our online applicants' form. For your convenience, we have kept the form very short – normally, it should take you no longer than five minutes to complete it. Click on "send" to transmit your application materials to us. We will then e-mail you a confirmation of receipt.
Your application materials
Please be sure to send us complete application materials, including at least the following:
- A motivational / cover letter: Describe the area you would like to work in, and your professional qualifications. Explain your motivation, i.e. your reasons for your choice.
- Your CV: Along with your educational and professional history, it should outline your professional skills and know-how and any additional skills you may have.
- Certificates, diplomas, etc. and references
Please feel free to compile and send us your documents in one PDF file.
What comes next?
Your application is processed by the relevant department / research area, and we get back to you promptly, to let you know whether we will invite you to a job interview. A key aim of our job interviews is for us to get acquainted. Needless to say, we encourage you to prepare for your interview. Visit our website to find current, important information about our research, our research groups and the DZNE’s structures. For example, did you know that we have over 1,200 employees, from a total of more than 60 different countries?
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Training & continuing education programs
- Support for a good work life balance
- Occupational health management
- Gender equality
- Career opportunities for early career researchers
- Apprenticeship at the DZNE
- Your application
- Your questions