Clinical research at the Göttingen site focuses on the following topics:
- Translational studies and biomarkers,
- Neurodegenerative diseases in childhood and adolescence,
- Translational Neurodegeneration Research.
Clinical research at the DZNE location Göttingen utilizes a network of university medicine institutions.
Head of Clinical Research Göttingen
Prof. Dr. Jens Wiltfang
Prof. Dr. Mathias Bähr (Stellvertreter)
Clinical Research Groups / Principle Investigators
- Prof. Dr. Jutta Gärtner - Neurodegenerative diseases in childhood and adolescence
- Prof. Dr. Jens Wiltfang - Translational Neurodegeneration Research
- Prof. Dr. Inga Zerr - Translational studies and biomarkers