According to its mission, DZNE is fostering translation of research results into products for the benefit of patients and society. Focus of DZNE research and applied development are neurodegenerative conditions. The Office for Technology Transfer provides support for all activities along the value chain:
- Secure IP rights
- Fund and consult on innovation projects
- Negotiate agreements for research activities (MTAs, CDAs, IP in collaboration agreements)
- Support technology platforms developed by DZNE, e. g. ImmunX, BaoBab
- Initiate and support industry collaborations
- Commercialize patents, research material and know-how, partially together with Ascenion GmbH, München.
As an interdisciplinary research institute with focus on translational activities, DZNE is open for partnerships with industry and health care economy. DZNE aims to synergize with its partners to co-develop innovation and to find licensees for know-how and IP rights.
DZNE is looking for partners in all five research areas:
- Fundamental Research
- Clinical Research
- Population Health Sciences
- Health Care / Nursing Research
- Systems Medicine