Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 11th TMF Annual Congress will take place on 20 and 21 March 2019 at the German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) in Bonn under the direction of Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Hoffmann. The main topic is "Translation for health - from basic research to better care and prevention".
Medical study results must be efficiently transferred from research to practice. Translation, however, still presents many researchers with challenges that can only be solved interprofessionally and participatively through communication, exchange and the commitment of many stakeholders. At the 11th TMF Annual Congress, renowned experts will discuss approaches and prerequisites for successful translational research.
Renowned speakers from research, science and politics will present trends and practical examples from translational research.
- Digital instruments of patient-oriented research
- European Data Protection Basic Regulation: One year after
- Interactions and networking within the DZGs
- Translation into the clinic
- Inter-Institutional Cooperation for Specialized Care and Translation - Best Practice Oncology
For more information visit the website: www.tmf-ev.de/Jahreskongress